Followers x

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Long time ... No see !! xx

Oh my goodness I cannot quite believe how long it is since I last posted on my blog.  I used to have so much fun blogging my cards and sharing with my DT's. Craft Den is now an amazing fabric shop and although I still follow FCCB I dropped out of the DT due to time constraints just after my last post went up .... So I must change my Bio and update my blog toot sweet !! 

I thought I would just share my latest card for my soon to be sister in law Tab  and I will be back to share my latest venture ... Wedding Stationary!! My brother Tim has asked me to do the stationary for their wedding in May next year so I may need your help and advice as I go along. 


I love this card, I just used lots of shapes in my "left overs" box !!


Back very soon I hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn