Followers x

Monday 3 June 2013

FCCB Challenge #163 Ruffles, Ribbons and Bows


Happy Monday !!

Today is the start of another challenge over at FCCB and we are decorating our projects with at least 2 different ribbons as well as the obligatory Cricut cuts that we all love !!

Challenge #163 Ruffles,Ribbons and Bows
Use 2 types of ribbon on your project

My card is also for my Nan who recently celebrated her 92nd Birthday
I must have had something of a brain storm  because I took my photographs before I added the bling and didn't take a finished pic at all !!
My Cricut cut is the Elegant Edges cartridge flower pattern behind the decoupage topper which is a Hunkydory freebie kit

Please pop over and see the DT projects on the FCCB challenge blog and then join in the fun with your own project. The challenge is open until 1900 (MT) Sunday evening and I will be announcing the winners of last weeks challenge on Wednesday as always


2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, even without the bling! You at least get pics, I have been known on occasions to forget before giving!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Nikki I really like the delicate flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn