Followers x

Monday 22 April 2013

Mixed Blessings lol !! x

Work is still ridiculously busy - but enjoyable - however it 
has meant that my craft time has all but disappeared
that makes me sad but just at the minute the work load is positive and productive so long may it last !!

I haven't been able to join the DT over at FCCB for my challenge this week 
so I am sharing a card I made a while ago instead.

The girls have made 3-D projects this week so please pop over to FCCB  and leave them some love !!


This card is made with Kanban card stock. 
A spellbinder die and Cricut Essentials for the letters and words 
Super simple !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn