Followers x

Sunday 16 December 2012

Happy Birthday Trish x

Here I have a Kanban card made for my daughters fiancée's mum for her 50th Birthday, we went to her Birthday party last night and a good night was had by all. 


I used a sketch from My Sweet Stop with the intention of entering the card into last weeks Saturday Challenge but was so busy making decorations for the party I totally forgot to do it until now !!


I do still have time to enter it into A Gem of a Challenge "Lavender and Lace" the challenge runs until Jan 4th 2013....just as well really lol !!

 

I had to cover the topper as I had the clock angle completely wrong, I used Cricut Artiste for the numbers and letters.


The flowers and lace came from The Ribbon Girl ....so pretty. 


4 comments:

  1. Nikki, this card is so pretty! Great card!! Love all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Nikki .. .. this is stunning!!

    So many fabby layers and gorgeous embellishments. So much detail to look at .. .. I love it.

    Hope you have recovered from the party now LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nikki - your birthday card is really pretty, lots of details and so nicely put together. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki your card is fab and I'm sure the recipient loved it :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at A Gem of a Challenge for our "Lavender and Lace challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn