Followers x

Friday 7 September 2012

Venetian Spellbinders !!!!! Thank you card x

My new Spellbinder Venetian Accents and Motifs arrived yesterday morning !!
Instant love !!
They have been on pre-order, from Oyster Stamps, since July and the wait has felt like a very very long one lol (Now I remember what it is like for little ones counting down to Christmas)
I'm looking forward to a cruise round blog land as I'm sure there are lots of other happy peeps around in cyber space too !!

I had literally just sat down to decide on my theme for a thank you card I wanted to make when "posty" stopped by ......
..... Oh sooo pretty !! .....
..... Theme oh sooo sorted !! .....

I have used a Hunkydory Kit and combined it with the Venetian dies.
Enough sneaky peeks  ??? 

Here is the whole card...
I used the papers from the kit for the background, the border and round motif. Gold and black patterned card for the label  and 3 motifs and lastly the mask and swirl motif cut from dull gold card. 
I used a little bit of  sparkly black embossing  powder and some black glitter to bring the elements together with the huge feather with matching ribbon again from the kit. 
I finished it off with lots of gems and pearls, love that mask!! 

I have entered my card into the following challenges 
Diva's by Design - Friendship 
My Mums Craft Shop - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Just Add Pearls 
PaperTake Weekly - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, wonderful colours and fabulous detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - perfect for our anything goes challenge over at MMCS - thanks for playing along & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I love the venetion die cuts - thanks for joining in with the 'just add pearls' challenge at the Ribbon Girl, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, love my dies as well, pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rich colours & fan new dies. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn