Followers x

Monday 3 September 2012

FCCB Challenge 127 On The Job

Happy Monday Morning Ladies 
Well it's back to work for me after a much needed week off, my card for the FCCB challenge this week is a Good Luck/Leaving card I hope it isn't a premonition of one of our fab team leaving lol...


Challenge #127
ON THE JOB
Create a project using an occupational character
Our challenge runs from 0800 today until 2400 Sunday night (US Mountain Time)
As always, please drop in and have a look at the inspiration provided by the amazing DT, HERE


 I folded a 12x12 textured Bassil Basics card in half  and cut a base 5mm smaller all round in white card and distressed it using Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress ink and splodged it with my new Antique Linen dabber. I stuck three pieces of twine on in a random pattern and stuck it down with Pin flair for depth.

Using George and Basic shapes I cut three squares at 10cm and 2x7cm  and repeated with the shadow function in 2 co-ordinating pieces of blue card. 
All the "nurse" bits were cut on Every Day Paper Dolls please excuse the huge injections it really is the psychiatric nurses humour in me escaping but I did manage to stop myself adding the coffee mug even if the clip board did sneak in !!
I cut the letters with Cricut Alphabet and added doodling ... not a gem or flower in sight !!
The two large syringes and plaster were clear embossed.
I kinda like the plain and simple just for a change !!

8 comments:

  1. This fabulous, such a great design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching and the color combo Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, I love stitching! I added it on my card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous design cute card, pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Great stitching!

    Janea

    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the distress ink! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn