Followers x

Monday 13 August 2012

Happy Monday!!
Over at FCCB this week we are celebrating the Olympics and what a fabulous event it has been!!

|Challenge #124
"OLYMPIC'S" 
(Sports theme)

As ever please come and see the fabulous DT projects at FCCB....
The Challenge runs from 0800 Monday until 2400 Sunday (Mountain Time)

Not having been blessed with a single sporty bone in my body but having thoroughly enjoyed watching the happy smiling faces of TEAM GB, and all the teams from around our world celebrating their great achievements, I made a cheerleader to show my support from the sofa !!
She is a massive 11.50" tall and has been stood cheering our teams on by the TV during the event.
Sadly the photo is not the best but she has lace on her dress and glitter pom poms, along with lots of ribbon bows and embossed trainer's.
All the cuts are from Everyday Paper Dolls.
I hope everyone enjoyed the closing ceremony yesterday-now music and lots of noise I CAN identify with !!
I loved it!!

PS
My baby brother WAS blessed with lots of sporty bones and today starts his trip from Lands end to John O'Groats in aid of Alzheimer's Research with his friends Peter and Katie.
 I will be changing my cheerleaders Dress to Team LEJOG and she will cheering from my Mum and Dad's car when they do their stint as the "roadies" later in the ride.
http://www.justgiving.com/Tim-Revett
Fund raising total is already over £500 GO TIM GO !!

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Nikki, I love the cute design and fab detailing.
    Good luck to your brother, such a wonderful cause.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little cheerleader!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Nikki! Those pompoms look fabulous!

    My dad was on the GB Olympic team for the 1960 games in Rome (but didn't compete due to injury). I didn't inherit any of his sporty genes either!!

    Best of luck to your brother and his friends! What a great thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, love the cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little cheerleader! Great job!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn