Followers x

Monday 23 July 2012

Challenge #121 FCCB

The FCCB Challenge #121 this week is "Wedding Bliss"
Make a project for a special couple (Wedding, Anniversary)

  Challenge #121 isn't my design week -BUT- I just loved it so much I NEEDED to play!!
It will run from 0800 Monday until 2400 Sunday (US Mountain Time)
Please come and visit the fantabulous FCCB design team and look at the beautiful creations.

Technically speaking, I've already published the card so please also look at Friday 20th July post for the Cricut cut details and more pics. 

It always amazes no matter how many cards I make...
THAT
 an assortment of crafty ingredients....
...can became this 
I made the tag card an envelope box using the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Pro using thick box card (11 and 1/2" square) and inked it in Antique Linen Distress Ink to match while flat.
They are really easy to make once the edges are lined up squarely and stuck with extra tacky tape.
I cut another Cricut Sampler tag to embellish the box and used some swirls cut on sticky back pearly paper for a subtle effect (Lyrical Lyric's Cartridge)
I love experimenting with the flowers and used Spellbinder Rose Dies to make this one.
I have used some stretchy lace, bobbled netting and ice white shimmer paper - sometimes the delicate fabrics cut better if placed between 2 sheets of paper - they are a brilliant way of using up the scraps - (I have a box full of cuts stored for when I need them just waiting to be inked)

7 comments:

  1. So stunning, I love the delicate colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning. I can see why you wanted to share it. So rich and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is breathtaking!! The layers are fabulous and your flower is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing! I think that would take me a month to make:-) Just fabulous!

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn