Followers x

Saturday 16 June 2012

My New Stamp !! Love it !! x

 I have ordered a new stamp for the back/packaging on my cards now that I have nearly used the last of my stickers, it measures 6x2.7 cm


!cid_part3_05060208_06030106@dsl_pipex


It is being made by Nicky at Stamping all day and I just can't wait to play with it, she says it will be posted on Monday !! (I ordered AND received the proof straight back by e-mail on Friday) How's that for brilliant  service ?? !! ??
xhugsx

PS Ladies any offer's on how I can do something similar for a photo watermark and blog signature?? x

1 comment:

  1. hi nikki! i saw this post a while ago but didnt know the answer. well , i still dont know the answer but ive come up with a sort of solution i have started using. i am uploading my pics to fotoflexer.com an then adding text over the top. this is quite time consuming tho !!

    does anyone know how to create a name with a picture as well , then save it , then just add that each time rather than re doing it each time?

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn