Followers x

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Happy Birthday NAN x

 Birthday wishes are on their way to Wales for my Nan who will be 91 years young on Thursday, I cannot believe its a whole year since her big 90 party !!


(I made her a lovely 8x8 scrapbook full of party photo's and didn't photograph a single page - one day I will borrow it back!!)

The card is made with the latest DoCrafts goody bag and really really simple to make. I love the Lincoln Linen Capsule Collection - the only added extra's  are the Happy Birthday message and the letters, cut with Sizzix dies, and embossed with pale gold embossing powder. I recycled some of the gems from the glitter flowers - I took them off to replace with the fab buttons and stuck them onto the border strip quick smart lol.
XHugsX

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the colors and the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colour and the flowers. Thank you for following me. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn