Followers x

Monday 2 April 2012

Today I have thank you cards for my daughter Emma to give to her college tutors. They are a bit out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed making them.


I used 2 6x6 card blanks to create the "envelope" style cards, covered them in  new papermania papers and edged them with lace.


I added some embossed stamp images in white from the same range


and some subtle mica spray in gold, peach and copper with some tea dye distress ink here and there


Emma wrote her messages in a downloaded post card from the new papermania capsule collection DVD and we embossed them for prosperity on the backed pull out card.

I can't resist flowers so one popped up like magic just because I can lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn