Followers x

Friday 13 April 2012

Happy Birthday Ann x

April Birthday number three marks my sister Ann's tomorrow, I have used Webster's papers for a bright fresh spring like theme with some lace, velvet ribbon and antique linen distress ink to tie it all together.




The letter's are Papermania's promarkered green.


For the middle section I cut a lace border frame onto  blue paper on my Cricut ( for both the front and back) with the Elegant Edges cartridge. I then cut the centre out with a spellbinder label die and stuck the middle onto the the 3rd side of the card.



 I then made the hatpin and cut Spellbinder roses and leaves to decortate on both sides.


The frog charm is tied with string onto a small spellbinder label in silver and the smallest die created the cameo effect. There is a Marianne design corner there too.


The back is finished with a little corner pocket to keep  a gift card safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'm possible!"- Audrey Hepburn